Spiga

Product Cuisinart Cookware : Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Multi-Purpose Pot with Glass Cover


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Features
  • 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
  • Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
  • Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
  • Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Tight fitting stainless covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results.
  • Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Description
Consolidate a multitude of cooking tasks into this one versatile pot, maximizing productivity and saving storage space. The sleek styling is surpassed only by the premium 18/10 stainless steel body with aluminum encapsulated base - the perfect recipe for delicious results. Limited lifetime warranty.

Customer Review Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless

I own a lot of Cuisinart cookware, and am consistently pleased with the combination of quality and value. I bought this in lieu of another large, cast-iron Dutch oven, because I can't easily handle really heavy cookware.

I use this for deep frying and making smaller batches of homemade soups, when I don't want to drag out my large stock pot. I'll try the stovetop popcorn idea suggested by another reviewer -- it's a strong and resilient pot that I could probably use for any number of other things.

As noted, the high-shine finish is featured both inside and out, and as with all Cuisinart cookware, the glass lid fits nicely. I hand wash all my pots and pans, but this is listed as dishwasher safe, too.

By Melissa M. Bondi

0 comments: