Spiga

Product Cuisinart Cookware : Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 3-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle & Cover


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Features
  • 18/10 stainless steel interior does not react with food or alter flavor
  • Aluminum encapsulated bottom ensures quick and even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots
  • Cool Grip handles riveted for strength and durability; wide, easy-grip handle
  • Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler; drip-free rim tapered for clean and easy pouring
  • Oven-safe to 550 degrees; freezer-safe for food storage; dishwasher-safe
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Description
Endorsed by none other than the legendary French chef Paul Bocuse (the only restaurateur in the world to be awarded the prestigious Michelin 3 Stars for over 36 consecutive years), Cuisinart's Chef's Classic stainless cookware is high quality, yet affordable. Unlike many lines of cookware, it can go in the dishwasher for clean up, yet the aluminum core within the base provides even and efficient heating. This covered saute is useful for simmering, sauteing and skillet dinners. It's equipped with a helper handle to make life easier.

Customer Review Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless

I bought this pan on sale at Marshall's and wanted to try it out. A friend who does gourmet cooking for a living suggested this pan when I asked her what she used to cook with.

As soon as I bought this pan, I tried cooking potstickers, omelets, and stir-fry in it. Nothing stuck to it! It worked better than my old non-stick pans, and I didn't even use much oil in it.

I even used a lot of cornstarch in my cooking, but it didn't stick or burn in the pan. I did get the nice "fond" that the cooks often talk about, giving me a nice sauce to add to my foods.

After cooking, I just needed soap and a sponge. I'm getting rid of my old skillets and buying the rest of the cuisinart classic stainless ones.

I thank my gourmet friend for suggesting this. I only wished she would have come much earlier to my rescue!!!

By Chinese Cook

0 comments: