Spiga

Product Cuisinart Cookware : Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Lid


Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Features
  • 5-1/2-quart hard-anodized aluminum sauté pan with durable Quantanium nonstick coating
  • Riveted stay-cool steel handles
  • Break-resistant tempered glass lid to monitor cooking
  • Hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees F
  • Limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Description

Use for sauteing, frying, browning, searing and slowly simmering sauces, meats, poultry and fish. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant. Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Quantanium non-stick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium. Metal utensil safe. Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. Helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring. Tapered rim for drip-free pouring. Monitor food while cooking with break-resistant glass cover. Tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients.


Customer Review
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized

I very thoroughly researched all the nonstick hard-anodized products out there and decided on Cuisinart because it had the most vesatile product selection. The 5-1/2 quart saute pan is the bomb!!! It heats faster, cooks faster, and clean-up is a breeze. The first time I used it, I cooked a stove-top dish I have cooked many times, but because the hard-anodized cooks faster and hotter, I neglected to turn the heat down to accommodate this and the whole meal was burned and I thought to myself, Oh, great! the first time you use the pan, you ruin it by burning the pan. Well I took it to the sink to pour out the remnants that were not burned and had anticipiated that I would have to soak and scrub the pan and when I tipped the pan the entire burned mess just slid out of the pan and it looked as if it had never been cooked in. What a pan!! I LOOOOOOVE this cookware. I bought every piece that Cuisinart offers in this line. BUY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

By J. Darnell


0 comments: